Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Human chorionic gonadotropin or human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG)

I have spent a lot of time researching the hCG diet. Today I decided to order it and it should be here in the next four days. I can't wait to start it and I am hoping to have as much success as all those I know who have done it and loved it. As soon as I start the diet I am going to blog about it. I can't wait! I am so excited and its all I have been thinking about for a long time now. I am super determined to do this. I CAN do this. I will do this!


2 comments:

Portia said...

Awesome!! Its such a great way to change your lifestyle. Rye did it (well tried) and lost 30 pounds, and he didnt even stick to it very well, it is hard! But worth it. Sam has been doing it for months now and has done amazing, its not even hard for her anymore. GOOD LUCK!!

Noyes Familia said...

Thanks Portia. That is awesome...There is a lot of people I know that are doing it so I've got a lot of support as well...

Followers