Saturday, May 29, 2010

Splash pad

Today was a nice day, and my sister Alicia and my nephew Cru are in town so we decided that it would be fun to take the three kids to the splash pad near Green Springs. It was nice and warm but windy so when you ran through the water and came out you were instantly cold.... All in all it was super fun and it wore out the kids. I love my family and I'm so glad that I got to spend the day with my sister and beautiful nephew. I don't get to see them very much so its so nice to spend time together when we can. Here are a few pictures from today.



Taylor trying to decide if he wants to get wet.

My cute little kiddos.
My cute nephew Cru!




So I know that is a ton of pictures but Im camera happy....I love 'em and they are too stinkin' cute.

No comments:

Followers