Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Office

So last night Christian's mom watched our kids while we went to The Office, which is the lounge inside of the Hilton Hotel, to watch my brother and his band play an acoustic set. It was pretty awesome. My brother Bryan is very talented and I enjoy watching him perform. After he was done playing Christian and I decided to go to the Firehouse to see a couple of my girlfriends that were there. We had a blast. Christian wanted to dance and at first I was a little shy about it. I'm not one of those people that just get out there and do whatever....lol... But after a few times asking me I finally did and boy was it fun. I had so much fun dancing with him and my girlfriends. I am so happy that we got to have some time out of the house. I didn't take my camera so I am kind of sad about that. Anyways that was our fun and exciting evening. We went and picked up our kids from grandma's house and she had put him in one of Chelby's old night shirts. It was so funny...You could hardly tell if it was Kaylee or Taylor. They look so much alike at that age. I will post the picture we took as soon as I can get it to send from Christian's phone.

No comments:

Followers