Monday, May 24, 2010

Softball after 3+ years...!

I am so excited for tonight. Tonight is Christian's first time back on the Softball field after 3 plus years. He hasn't played since Kaylee was less than a year old. I know how much he has been wanting to get onto a softball team again and I'm so happy that he was able to do it. I'm also glad that I actually know people that are on his team this time. lol. Most of the teams he played on before I only knew him and one other person so this will be a good time.
It was always so much fun to go and support him in something he enjoyed doing. My mom is taking the kids tonight since the games aren't until 8:30 and 9:30 so that is awesome of her. I love my mom and I am so grateful that I am so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful mom in my life. I don't know what I would do without her.

2 comments:

Portia said...

thats so fun! I wish they had softball or stuff like that where i live, It is so good for guys to have stuff like that i think. And I LOVE your little boys hair, it changes him so much!!! But he looks so cute with it long to, what a little stud!

Noyes Familia said...

Thanks Portia. I was talking to Christian about him yesterday and said I just don't think I could let it grow out again, at least not for a while anyways....Its already to long to spike it... :( So I have to go get it cut again already. He is a little stud and it just makes him seem like such a big boy. Your boys get cuter and cuter every day....

Followers