Thursday, May 20, 2010

Updating my blog

So I have been working on trying to figure this blogging thing out....Thanks Portia for all your help...I am sure that I will have plenty more questions for ya.

A lot has changed since my last post. Kaylee is now 4 and Taylor is now 2. We recently cut all of Taylor's hair off and he looks so cute...He looks just like his dad now. Its so funny. We have been living in Washington for the last 10 months and have enjoyed it. Christian got laid off from his job in October and thank heavens for unemployment. He just started working last week at Pace building trailers. So that is pretty exciting.
I am working on getting into DXATC to get my Medical Assistant Certification, and all Im waiting on is this stupid lady that hasn't been doing her job for about 8 weeks now. I don't understand the whole thing but that is what I get told every time I call to find out if I can start. So that is super frustrating.

Kaylee and Taylor are getting really big...Its interesting to watch them grow because Kaylee has her dads personality, and Taylor has mine...go figure. When Kaylee started talking it was like 0 to 60 in a day, and with Taylor he just talks gibberish, but I guess Christian was the same way when he was little....so that is funny. We are all doing pretty well and are enjoying our life. I will post some picture of the kids as soon as I can figure out why my computer wont save them as a jpeg.

2 comments:

Portia said...

your blog looks great!! good work. Your kids are beautiful!! They are really so dang cute.

Noyes Familia said...

Thanks Portia. They are getting really big...Your boys are so cute too...You guys sure do know how to make 'em. lol.... I still have a ways to go on the blog but I am learning..Thank you...

Followers