Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pictures

A little while ago Kaylee came in and asked me if her and Taylor could watch Power Puff girls. I said yes and went and started the movie for them. A few minutes last I went out there and she had made them a nice little spot to lay down and watch it.

She is such a "mommy" to her baby brother. Earlier this morning Christian took Taylor to his mom's house to mow her lawn for her and Kaylee woke up after they had left and came running in my room in a panic because she couldn't find her baby,"Where is he?", "who took him?", "Mom, WE GOTTA FIND HIM!". Then it clicked in her head that her dad was missing too. So she said lets call dad and see if he has my baby. So she called him and let him have it. She said, "YOU NEVER TAKE MY BABY AGAIN without asking!" It was so cute. She also said that if we couldn't find him that I would need to go to the baby store and buy her a new one...LOL. I was laughing so hard. I sure love her. She always makes my day better.

Anyways I'm working on organizing pictures to post them. Some from our last two trips to Grandma Ruby's in Price, some from Easter, some from getting Taylor's hair cut off, and many more. It may take a while but I'm loving this blogging thing....It is wonderful.

No comments:

Followers